What We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following information:
- Information we will collect automatically
- Your IP address.
- Basic anonymized data regarding usage of our site.
- Information we will collect if you chose to provide it
- Your name, physical address, phone number(s), or email address.
- Username, password, and any other information required to secure an account.
- Interests, preferences, and other information.
- Messages and/or conversations initiated from services on the website such as contact forms and embedded messaging tools.
- Data regarding your recurring usage of our site.
- All transaction data associated with the sale of goods and services offered on the website.
Usage Of Your Data
We use the information you provide for the following activities:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send you promotional information we think might interest you.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize your experience on our website according to your behavior and personal preferences.
- To identify and process commerce transactions you initiate on the site.
- To screen orders for potential risk of fraud.
- Compliance with State and Federal laws when the information provided is relevant to the sale of regulated products or services.
We do not sell or lease your information to third parties and only share your information with industry partners if you have given us permission to do so. We only provide your information to law enforcement agencies when federal or state law mandate that we do so.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We will run promotions and marketing campaigns with our industry partners occasionally. We will not share your contact information with any partner unless you have opted into such communications through one of our contact forms by selecting the appropriate option when submitting the information. Any co-branded promotional materials or advertising of this kind will be industry focused and related to the subject matter of this website.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use (Store Name). Please review “How Google uses your Personal Information” to understand how Google uses your information.
Usage of Cookies
Links to Other Websites
The website contains links that lead to other websites. If you client on these links we are not responsible for your data privacy or protection. This policy does not govern the privacy or data usage policies of these external sites.
Ascension Tactical is committed to ensuring every reasonable precaution is taken to secure your information. We maintain all necessary controls to precent data theft, unauthorized access, and unintentional disclosure of your private information.
We are a United States company, doing business in the United States only. We do not currently accept orders, export our products, or transact business outside the United States of America.
Federal background checks are required in order to purchase many of the products we offer. Initiating a transaction on this site of a federally regulated product or service is your acknowledgment that you will comply with all applicable state and federal laws governing the sale of these items.
European residents should not use our site and will be denied service if they attempt to do so. If you are a European resident and have inadvertently provided information you wish to have deleted, contact us and we will remove any information you have provided from our systems. Please note that any information you chose to provide will be stored in the United States and as such, is subject to all applicable US federal laws.
This site is not intended for use by minors under the age of 13. Regulated product and services will not be sold to anyone under the mandated minimum age by product type (typically 18 or 21).